Thursday, June 20, 2013

Week One


I am here, in Sydney Australia!



Can you believe it, I am standing in Sydney Harbour. In this picture located right behind me is the Sydney Opera House and to my right not in the picture is the Sydney Harbour Bridge. After my new family picked me up from the airport we did a little tour of the Sydney. I saw where Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman live in their apartment down under. As well as great views of Sydney Harbour!








At first if was really hard to be away from everyone at home. All I wanted was to turn around and go home! I cried when I thought about everyone at home and cried when I talked to them on FaceTime or Skype. Thank goodness everyone here was very patient with me! It has really turned out well, I am really enjoying everyone here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment