Friday, November 22, 2013

Granny Smith Festival and Beach- Week 19

This weekend I did some babysitting, went to the Granny Smith Festival, and the beach. Friday night I stayed in and did some babysitting for a family close by to me. Then Saturday was the Granny Smith Festival on Saturday...who knew that a suburb of Sydney liked Granny Smith apples! We walked around looking at everything, I actually didn't see any apples. It was like a carnival or fair at home with rides and food stalls, a little bit of entertainment as well. We were going to go out in the city later but ended up staying in.



Sunday was spent relaxing at the beach with a book, it was wonderful! I brought a great book by Penny Vincenzi with me, and enjoyed the view as well before heading home.


No comments:

Post a Comment