Monday, October 13, 2014

Northern Adventures

I was delighted this weekend to finally be reunited with one of my very first travel friends. It's funny how people that you have only known for a few days can become such close friends.

I travelled this weekend to Newcastle and Middlesbrough. The transit system here in the UK is indeed amazing. And quite cheap, although it was a long journey on the bus up to the north! I spent an evening out in Newcastle which was fun, and then an evening in Middlesbrough. I tried the food of Middlesbrough, parmo, which is essentially their own variation of parmesan chicken. We even stopped for the biggest ice cream sundaes, which were delicious!




It was wonderful to spend a weekend in the North, I will have to make a return trip.




No comments:

Post a Comment