Friday, October 4, 2013

Playing Catch Up- Weeks 10 & 11

I'm 23, I can't believe it! I had a blast going out on the town in Sydney. The nightlife here is really great. I spent my birthday having a wonderful massage, shopping and then meeting up with friends to go out.


No, seriously I did have friends to hangout with on my birthday. Not that hanging out with the cat forcing my love isn't okay as well!! I also hit the beach to soak up some beautiful sunshine



_________________________________________________________________________________

I did some house sitting the following week, looking after the cutest little fur ball poodle Milo. We went for some walks and cuddled in bed.


I did ditch him to take myself on a tour of the Royal Botanical Gardens. There wasn't too much in season but it was fun to walk around. I found myself wishing that I could share it with everyone at home so I was sure to get lots of pictures!


















































































No comments:

Post a Comment