Sunday, March 30, 2014

Play dates all around- Week 40

This week we decided to switch up our routine and have a play date in the city. We decided to check out the Darling Harbour playground which is a great spot for kids. There are all kinds of play equipment, and a water area as well. We had a blast running around and playing especially with the water!




Obviously clothes were optional or someone's nanny forgot about the water play area. Either way we had a blast playing!

I went out this weekend, first time in awhile with some aupairs on a bar crawl in the city. It was so much fun to meet new people and I even made some new friends. I love that the aupair culture here is so big and that I am able to meet people from all over the world. 









The Canadian graffiti in the bathroom made my night! 


No comments:

Post a Comment