Sunday, November 2, 2014

Let it Rain

It rains here. It's not a complete and utter drenching like in Australia but enough to make you rethink that walk in what was sun 30 minutes ago. I've now become used to carrying around my rain jacket and rain coat. I love love love my rain jacket. It was a birthday present for myself from Eddie Bauer and I still can't get over how great it is.




If you weren't sure that I was on a pumpkin kick perhaps the fact that I made pumpkin pie and pumpkin seeds for the first time on my own will convince you!



I've been quite productive at my knitting class and during the week. I'm really enjoying knitting and yoga. While I'm not always wanting to go somewhere in the evenings I find that I always enjoy it when I do. I'm looking forward to making everyone's christmas gifts this year!





No comments:

Post a Comment