Friday, December 19, 2014

Busy Busy Busy

I've been busy preparing for Christmas, lots of knitting and a bit of baking! 




I have mastered scarves and head bands which were quite easy to learn but hats were a whole different ball game. My first hat looked similar to a sun hat, the second had a bit more shape but by the time I tried the third I found this wonderful website. I have enjoyed making hats for the family and have begun a collection to donate! I also found another website for an infinity scarf which I loved making for gifts this year.


It's not too cold here though this particular day had an awful cold wind. I'm still wearing my rain jacket and occasionally scarf and mittens. I am certainly missing last year at this time by the beach, swimming in the ocean. 

When I was little I made these cookies with my Grandma and Grandpa. I always did more eating than helping. And now while I might be in charge I still eat more dough then I end up baking! I had some helpers again this year to share my family tradition. It is always interesting switching measurements and subsisting ingredients. This year I also accomplished making the mixer blow smoke! In the end we had some great cookies to eat. 







I've been busy wrapping presents too!



What is an elf's favourite kind of music………….wrap music!



No comments:

Post a Comment