Tuesday, January 13, 2015

2015 Resolutions

It's become a tradition of mine to go through old and write out new resolutions for the year. I really enjoy setting myself goals for the year and realizing what I have accomplished. So out with the old and in with the new!


Last Year's Resolutions

1. Continue my adventures travelling
I can say without a doubt that I have done this! I've spent a summer in Canada and moved to London, England as well as weekend trips away to Middlesbrough and Cardiff. 
2. Keep blogging on a regular basis
I've done this one as well, but haven't continued with a weekly theme like last year. 
3. Take some writing classes
This one I definitely didn't do but keep meaning to do. 
4. Spend quality time with family and friends
I really enjoyed doing this over the summer, with beach days, cottage trips and Christmas!
5. Enjoy moments spent with my pets
I have really been cherishing the time I spend with them, even if they (Jack and Indy) don't appreciate it as much as Koda and I do. 
6. Be open minded about where life takes me
My whole life, I've needed a plan and this year I definitely allowed life to show me where I could go and what I could do. 
7. Finally finish my ECE diploma
This one I've started and stopped so many times I can't count but I didn't complete it yet
8. Make memories
I have definitely made memories for myself this year and hopefully for others as well!
















Resolutions for 2015
1. Be responsible about money
2. Travel
3. Job/Apartment/Car
4. Be happy
5. ECE diploma
6. Write more stories
7. Act kindly
8. Be healthy
9. Make time with family, friends and pets
10. Learn more

Happy New Year, xx




No comments:

Post a Comment