Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Finally Family

It's my second year abroad, I've been home for two visits and yet only finally had a visit from family! My brother combined a school trip with a visit to his big sister. It was a quick afternoon visit only a few hours but I loved being able to give him a tour. Of course I started with fish and chips, England's specialty at the Sherlock Holmes pub. 

We sent a selfie from the Palace to Mom who was delighted that her children were spending quality time together abroad. Next time she will have to come! 

A quick notes version of the London tour from me was next and I happily included my favourite park complete with Pelicans! And the cavalry guards!

I've definitely perfected my London tour and can't wait for more visitors to come! Hint hint!!

No comments:

Post a Comment