Saturday, July 18, 2015

Returning Home


Canada, my home. While my heart will forever be scattered in pieces all over the world, I have reason to believe that the more you open your heart the more love you gain in return. I have opened my heart to the world and gained so much more than I could have imagined.

It was a heartbreakingly hard decision to move home but in the end the right one for me. I was torn for so long, stay in the UK, try my hand at another country or Canada. My family, my friends and my pets along with my desire for Canada has pulled me home.

Travel has helped me grow so much and I will be forever thankful for the opportunities I have received, the people I have met and everything along the way. I will never truly give up travel but I will be making Canada my permanent home base….well for now at least!

Thank you to all of you who have followed along my blog, read my adventures and been inspired to try something new. I hope to continue writing and will be sure to let you know where to join me.


Goodbye London.

Erika Christine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment