Sunday, July 12, 2015

Showing Off

One of my favourite things to do is explore my city. London is amazing and full of surprises, such as visits from 3 friends from home. Exploring and showing off the city I live in is always a pleasure.

 I had so much fun meeting up with G and her cousins, I took them out for fish and chips at my favourite Sherlock Holmes pub, which tied in perfectly to end their day as they had just come from the Sherlock Holmes museum. We met up one more time for an amazing curry in Shoreditch on Brick Lane.



An old friend toured London with his band. I was delighted to see Double Experience play! It's been more than a few years since I had seen I but it was like nothing had changed. The show was amazing and I was so happy that I had the chance to see them before they continued their European tour.




My friend A and I met up while she had a flight delay between flights onto her amazing Africa adventure. We climbed up the Monument and had an amazing lunch. She blogs as well and I'm more than happy to point you all towards her very aptly named blog, Adventurous Ames.


Honestly they all came within the same two weeks, it was a craze! I loved every minute of it and it reminded me how much I love my home friends. Thank you all for making my month of May so amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment