Sunday, December 8, 2013

I do work occasionally- Week 24

Seriously though, I do actually work during the week and occasionally on the weekends! This weekend the parent's went away and I had the girls from Saturday morning to Monday afternoon. I promised to lock them in their rooms with only bread and water all weekend. Luckily for them I relented and we had a great weekend watching movies, playing with cousins and neighbours and even had some Maccers (McDonalds for the non-aussies)! We even made it to school on time Monday morning.

The little one and I have been up to some fun adventures. I'm pretty sure that Erwa as she calls me is her best friend. We have been going to playgroup, swimming lessons (a favourite), gymnastics, and dance class. We even squeezed a trip into the city recently.





No comments:

Post a Comment