Sunday, December 8, 2013

Out with the old and in with the new- Week 23

Wow what a weekend. I had so much fun, I am still exhausted! I was invited to go out with my new friend for my first time at Opera Bar, it was so much fun. We met another girl who was just new to Sydney and enjoyed the views until it started to pour rain. When I say pour I really mean like the heavens opened up and torrential rainfall followed. It was crazy!








It seems that people in Sydney love jumping in pictures or photo bombing as they say!

I don't think it has rained this much in the entire time I have been here in Sydney so of course during my 5km Electric Run it down poured. I gave up being dry entirely! It was really neat to see all the costumes, the lights and music! Even though it rained and there were so many people it was hard to run I would definitely recommend this run. 





Because I wasn't tired enough being out on friday night, running on saturday, I joined some girls at an irish pub for a fun night of drinking and dancing! The irish seriously know how to party!







If you can't tell, I love being out in Sydney! There is always something happening and its always fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment