Sunday, August 31, 2014

Adventuring: Townsville

DATES: May 2- May 4
HOSTEL: Foreign Exchange Accommodation Beachside
TOURS: None

I was told not to head to Townsville simply because it's a working town not really a tourist destination. There was lots to do here lagoon, ferry to Magnetic Island, rock climb, and a good decent night out. Everything was close by, and easily walkable. I stayed at the Foreign Exchange Accommodation Beachside and loved it. Everything was clean and usable, staff and other travellers were awesome. Many travellers used this hostel as a base while they lived and worked in Townsville. I spent lots of time by the lagoon and had a great saturday night out with the hostel. The internet was free and fast so I was able to call home to chat about how my trip was going so far.









No comments:

Post a Comment