Monday, August 18, 2014

Joining Up and Going it Alone- Week 43

Dear Single Parents,

I can honestly say, I felt a glimpse of your life this past weekend. Kuddos to you doing it all the time!

This week we took our city adventures to the Navy boats or ships I guess is the correct term. We had so much fun exploring all the different boats, submarines and the lighthouse in Darling Harbour. It's amazing how so many people fit, I don't think I could ever live in a boat so we opted not to join up!




On the weekend, I had the girls while Mum and Dad spent some time away from all of us before I leave them nanny free! We had some great bonding time, staying up late watching movies, braiding hair, eating popcorn and lollies. Of course staying up late doesn't always mean that little girls will sleep in the next day! I was more than happy to see Mum and Dad return on sunday night!!




No comments:

Post a Comment