Sunday, August 31, 2014

Adventuring- Airlie Beach

DATES: May 6- May 12
HOSTEL: Nomads Airlie Beach
TOURS: True Blue Sailing

It was a really funny feeling arriving in Airlie Beach because I had made so many new friends along my travels and I knew so many people who were all in Airlie at the same time as me. We joked that I had a wolf pack and how I knew so many boys….seriously I'm not sure how I made so many guy friends but I was happy to have them. Airlie Beach was beautiful with a great lagoon to swim in.

I stayed at Nomad's Airlie Beach, my first room was a bit weird as it was a handicapped washroom but the shower water got EVERYWHERE. Everything was clean and easy to use but you had to leave a deposit for dishes which was a pain.

I was able to spend several days with the awesome crew upon the True Blue Sailing's New Horizon sailing the Whitsundays. It was the most amazing days spent on a boat, the crew was great, food was awesome and the boat rocked you to sleep at night. I was able to go scuba diving and snorkelling on the reef again.












No comments:

Post a Comment