Monday, September 1, 2014

Adventuring: Brisbane

DATES: May 21- May 25
HOSTEL: Stayed with a friend
TOURS: Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary, Stradboke Island

It was so exciting to go to Brisbane and spend time with my friend from home. She goes to school at Griffith and we hadn't seen each other in a year. When I saw her at the bus station it was like having a piece of home there with me. It was honestly the best feeling ever!

I was able to stay with her while I explored Brisbane. It is quite a little city, everything is very compacted and close. I was able to squeeze in so much during my visit. I went to the Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary, finally held a koala and was able to pet another wombat! I did the free river cruise both during the daytime and night. It's pretty slow but a good way to view the scenery. I was also able to see Stradbroke Island which was gorgeous. I'm starting to think all of Australia is beautiful and I never want to leave!























No comments:

Post a Comment