Monday, September 29, 2014

Out and About

Life here in London is really starting to take place. I enjoyed fighting dragons, feeding them snakes and battling heaps of baddies. I started a knitting class this week and love being able to learn a new skill. The women in the class are all older than me of course but they are very nice and helpful. I'm currently learning stitches but I can't wait until I can actually begin to knit real things.



Over the weekend I visited Camden Market which is huge, I'm sure many of you will be getting your christmas, birthday and special gifts from there as they had EVERYTHING. I experienced my first London pint. I tried a London Lager which was quite good. I spent more time walking around London and was able to see some great views. You can even see the London Zoo from Regents Park for free. I took a quick tour of Oxford St., no shopping this time! I walked through Leicester Square while on my way home. 







I was reunited with one of my Australia girls to tackle Oktoberfest at Kennington Park. It started off slow as it was a sunday but once the band started and the beer began, it really started to be fun.  





No comments:

Post a Comment