Monday, September 1, 2014

Week 52: Goodbye Australia

Looking back to when I first arrived I thought this day would never come. I felt it couldn't come fast enough. I certainly didn't think I would last 365 days, 52 weeks, 1 year in Australia on my own. At some point in the year I started thinking the opposite way, dreading the day I would have to go home. I was so busy travelling in the end that it crept right up on me. I cried when I realized I only had two weeks left in Australia. 

I'm not sure I can explain how special the people I have met while travelling here in Australia are to me.  I have to say goodbye to Australia for now but I can't wait to come back some day.



TRAVELLING, IT LEAVES YOU SPEECHLESS, AND THEN TURNS YOU INTO A STORYTELLER
- IBN BATTUTA- 


NOT ALL THOSE WHO WANDER ARE LOST


IT'S NOT GOODBYE BUT SEE YOU AGAIN 



No comments:

Post a Comment